Strategies For Readers™
Language Arts, Grades K–6, American English
Reading instruction for the 21st century.
Strategies for Readers™ is a complete reading program for levels K–6 that prepares all students to be confident, proficient, and effective 21st century readers. The anthologies provide a guided reading framework and are ideal for supporting and enriching writing instruction.
Strategies for Readers is comprehensive, easy-to-follow, and easy-to-use. The series supports analysis and close reading of texts through:
- Differentiated instruction
- Specific comprehension skills, word study, and fluency activities
- Concise lessons and instructions with daily and weekly planners
- Common Core State Standard correlations and references
Strategies For Readers™ provides classroom material for approximately 45 minutes each day.
Strategies for Readers Digital
The virtual learning environment for students and teachers:
- Digital books for interactive whiteboards
- Interactive activities for practice and consolidation
- Downloadable resources for students, parents, and teachers.
- App for offline use.
Delivered through UDP Global.